Monday, April 25, 2005

My first Blog

I have succumb to peer pressure and the need to keep with the Jones, so I have decided to start a blog describing the exciting days of Mr E. Blow and my lovely wife Val.

Let me first start by getting you caught up with our life as it stands right now. We are living in Reston, VA in a Townhouse with our 2 cats, Tuxedo and Symba and our teenage Golden Retriever "Jake". I'll upload some pictures of the boys soon.

Val is doing well with her recently new job with Bio Vail. It is a much better commute for her since her last job she commuted to Rockville, MD about 3 hours per/day. Now she is commuting a much better 30 to 40 minutes per day.

Of course some of my family lives here in Virginia and we love being close to them. It seems Val and I have so much family that it would be impossible for us to live close to a majority of our family so we end up traveling a lot around the US.

Recently Val and I went to Europe on business / pleasure. It was a wicked awesome trip. You can see an album of our trip pictures here http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeCNGzFw2aN3lQ
We started off in The Netherlands in the The Hague and Amsterdam for about 5 days, then off to London and Oxford for 4 or 5 days. We then went to Paris for 5 days and did all you could do in 5 days I think. We took planes, trains, automobiles and boats everywhere. It was amazing to say the least. My favorite was the high speed train from London to Paris. What a fast ride! We also flew over the Iceland where I was born but didn't stop. Someday we'll go back. This is the short version of the trip, but it was a great experience and both Val and I enjoyed The Hague and London the most.

I am still working for Visual Training Solutions Group in Herndon , VA. Flight Simulation on PCs are a glorified gaming job. We work for the Military but I still think we are just making high fidelity games with your tax dollar. Don't get me wrong, we train pilots to do their job and to learn new stuff faster so its no a waste of money. Its just interesting.

Check back soon and Ill update you on what's new. I'm not quite sure where this will take me but Ill try to update the blog with new stuff that is going on and fun things to check out and share.

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home