Thursday, April 28, 2005

Call me a bruiser

This morning I woke up looking like a dalmation. I thought Val bruised easily, but apparently I have some bruising issues as well. Jiu Jitsu is making me look like I'm being abused by my spouse or like I am really clumbsy. I can just imagine what is going through peoples mind when they see me standing in line at the grocery store with bruises all over my arms. Im thinking, if I didn't know any better, I would be very curious at the least.

Last night at class was fun. We learned some new basic moves and a couple combination rolling moves. I have been nursing this rib injury and haven't really rolled much lately since it has been hurting. Last night I went ahead and rolled a bit with some of the guys after the lessons. TioCali Tamali was I sore after class..... The rib was tender last night so I iced it and this morning I feel much better. Boy is it a pain to have a rib injury. There is absolutely nothing you can do to help it accept cry about it, I mean rest it.

On a seperate note.... Val got A's in her classes this term. For those of you who don't know, she is taking Masters classes with the University of Florida online. She is going for a masters in Forensic Toxocology or Forensic Drug Chemistry. So far I think she has a 4.0 in the masters program. Boy is she a smarty.... Seriously though, she is doing great. Her company pays for any classes that she gets a B and above on so that's a bonus too. I am so proud of her. She has been very dedicated to her studies and even has time to spend a little time with her hubby....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home