Friday, September 16, 2005

Hooky

Today Val and I played hooky from work so we could take care of some stuff around the house and run a ton of errands we needed to. One productive thing we did was go and register for the babies at babiesRus. Val has a registry set up there if you want to get the babies a gift.

You can find it here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/babyreg/ref=ba_hp_tn_br/104-0135744-9062332

We can use all the help we can get, since we are having twins. I still can't believe it myself. It is hard to believe we are pretty much going to need to mostly buy 2 of everything normal singleton parents buy.

Val is doing well. She is starting to feel the babies move. Amazing! She is eating well and in abundance :-). We heard the heartbeats on Monday this week at her checkup. One of them was beating at about 140 bpm and the other was beating at 150 bpm. These numbers are normal. It was pretty cool to hear. We go on October 3rd for her next Ultrasound at which point we should find out the sex. We will update everyone after that. Val is waiting to register for some stuff because she doesn't want to get a bunch of gender neutral stuff. There is so much thinking that goes into this stuff that Men aren't meant for.... I would just buy everything that looked half way decent and was safe. Glad she is driving on this stuff.

I got a call from my buddies from College this morning while they were on a fishing trip on the St. Joseph river in Michigan and on Lake Michigan that has been an annual event for years now. I used to go on the trip all the time and was happy to hear that they caught 8 large Salmon this morning without my help. You see I haven't been on the trip in 2 years and they haven't caught a fish since I was there last. I was the last one to catch one. A beautiful fish I might add! Great job guys. I am very Jealious I couldn't be there.

C-Ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home