Thursday, May 05, 2005

A Glorified Gamer

Today I have reminded myself that I am a glorified gamer. Sometimes it's hard to believe that I get paid to make Military video games. Given, these video games train people how to fly some of the most expensive toys in the world. They also train to kill people. I mean, lets face it, Fighter pilots are trained killers with expensive weapons. Today I am flying an F16C with Laser Guided Bombs (GBU-12), and JDAMs which are GPS guided bombs into Las Vegas and dropping them on "Targets" that I will be visiting in July when I head out to Vegas. Boy is it going to be hot that time of the year. Anyway, I am sitting here flying around in an F16 somewhere over Vegas thinking..... Boy am I lucky. People would die to have this job. Heck, I have joysticks on my desk. Sometimes it's easy to forget how lucky I have it when I am in the weeds with work. Hopefully today will help keep me motivated for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home